Tuesday 18 January 2011

He is Back !!

Mr. Sarmento is back!!

He is a long lost friend I had, and suddenly I found him this day!

We’ve been apart for about nine years. 
No words for goodbye and after that I didn’t hear any news, 
even a single news about him. 
Yes off course, this brings sadness for me 
because I care enough about him.  
I always regard him as my brother and best friend.  

Are you curious? Let me tell you. 
From personality, he is smart. 
He is a lucky person but unfortunate. 
He has the both way. 
That’s make him complete. 
Sometimes he looks clumsy and arrogant, and sometimes he becomes wise. 

He never told us what his difficulties that he had in life are, 
what makes him burdened. 
He just fooling around, and flirting around. 
Uppss!!! I’m sorry about this. 
I just suspected that he had many girls.   
But yes, he loves to joke and making fun. 

I remember his word that makes me feel want to laugh every time I think about it. 
At that time, I began to join their community. 
He said: “Welcome to the club, babe!”, with a silly tone and smile. 
Till now, I still can hear it in my ears and I love it.

He’s a positive person. 
He is adorable. 
He speaks so many languages such as English, Italian, German and Dutch.  
I believe that he can speak Mandarin and Nihongo too. 

From the inside he is a fair person who holds justice. 
When I look at him, sometimes I thought, he resembles our Indonesian portrait, Naga Bonar, the king of thief from North Sumatra. 
Yes he is, sometimes he act like a king of thief. 
Kidding!! 

Seems so rough outside, talking so rude, but the fact is he is very kind 
and have a good heart. 
The most fabulous thing is he looked at me as his little sister. 
Wow, I guess I talk too much or thinking too much.
I don’t have a big bro or sis. 
I can tell you this makes me want to have him as my bro. 
Or maybe it just because I haven’t heard about him from a longtime … 
so this time, kind of missing him.

On and on… I feel really glad to have him back to my world, days and life. 
This time, he’s back and bring along his family... 

Wow!! What a wonderful!! The three of them, he and his wife, a daughter also...
Will color my world more.   
I couldn’t wait what color it should make... Hmmm…
I feel like going to start a journey and adventure, can’t wait...  

[Fire house acoustic played]

I miss you and love you, bro! 

Welcome back to my world!

Thank you Vay, for your help in translating these... hehhee...

No comments:

Post a Comment