Friday 11 May 2012

Colours



I always see colours in my eyes...
I think they're beautiful
Even that sometimes I cannot believe in my own eyes
But they're true
Whenever I close my eyes and re-opened it
It's still the same
Colours are beautiful....

I feel these within these days. Whenever I see things, people, traffics, crowds, buildings, whenever I cross roads, and see up my head, the sky that blue... with white clouds, the almighty sun that brights... I feel that they are so wonderful.  They are beautiful.

Looking at those colours
My eyes could not resist the temptation
To absorb the essence of colour
The pixel that pictured
Wonderful.. wonderful..
That colours make people's heart happy
So sweet ... 
Can I thought that it was the same as 
When you listen to debussy
Walk cross the path bare foot
Tip toed on the watery road
Or this is only me who thought these way
Because the way I am too romantic?

I wonder what would happened if someday I loose it. Would I accept that? Slower motion, your eyes changed... The colours become grey... Untill you find that everything is dark.. And you cannot see a thing...

Pic from here


How about that?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment