Thursday 25 March 2010

Blank

I feel Blank these couple of days.. I've been through something that makes me feel uncomfort. Actually, it is something that bothering me because continuing to happened.

I thought somebody is stabbing me from behind and it's been continuous for years. I wonder how it could be, but recently, accidentally it appears. I mean the matters and the real problem shows.

Still I wonder, what have I done.. so I have somebody always say something worst about me from behind. It doesn't make any sense that I have no good side in his/her eyes. I wonder about that. Am I that worst?

Thinking about all these stuff, I got blank.. a little bit dissapointed, I want to be good person, but it is hard, yeah...? Haven't completed for a human being.

I am sad, I feel dissapointed, I'm ashamed...

No comments:

Post a Comment