Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Happiness..

Happiness.. for me..

What kind of happiness it'd be ?
The more I wanted the harder way I through it
What should I do for finding happiness in this life...

...............
Some one said  ...   

" Life has chosen me .. And I choose happiness... I'm searching it in the enjoyment of life "

We all  know that happiness sometimes don't stay last long
And life goes on
But I believe that the enjoyment of life will not disappear

And about dreams... sometimes
They would  seems to unreachable
Life's is full with so many obstacles
We have to work harder though

Trying to  fulfill our dream is a happiness too, right ?
Let's start by our determination..
What do we want in our life so we can reach happiness...?

Remember this..
There's have to be a dream and passion  too
To make it all completed 

Keep dreaming and have passion 
Feel the happiness in every process and stay progressing
Whether it is good or bad, or sometimes full of sadness..
We still need to go through it all, right?
I think it is an essence, reason to our life it should be...
Keep up the spirit !!


inspired by : Korean Drama, Beethoven Virus


No comments:

Post a Comment