Monday 6 December 2010

A very late dinner at “beurgeur”

It's been raining since afternoon. My stuff was getting wet when I reached campus. I raced with the time that day, I didn't want to miss a thing  that listed in my mind. I must collect some material to be added to my final project which will be overdue this weekend. I tried to get new software to be installed on the same purpose, the final project. I had to find the ink to print my document, and at the bottom of my list, I had to have some new bag for my belonging. Wow... What a heavy afternoon.. doing so many thing that have to be completed at once.  So, it happened then, getting wet, and then becoming dry. Again, getting very wet and dried in the short time.

About 09.30 pm, my head became so dizzy, then I realized what the cause was. I hadn't been eating since the morning. Wow, what a supporting condition for someone who wanted to loose-weight. I tried to hold my hunger and decide not to eat anything. It was good, right? But you know, my instinct failed me whenever I pass through Tubagus Ismail street. I saw a burger house there. It was quite tempting my hunger side. (Huahauaa.. what an excuse..!!!)


It called "beurgeur". I cannot seat comfortably there because there was no comfortable chair or sofa. It was only a high chair and a small place to eat. I thought that this place was designed for the fast meal things. But the idea was nice. It wasn't a good place to hang out, but a good place for college student who got hungry and frustated like me. Hmmm… frustrated for the food, I mean. So I tried to order. No smile welcoming me. At first I didn't realise because too hungry, I guess. But furthermore, I saw so many sour face. And the no-good things happened.

I still wanted to chew all my french fries, when a young man who seated next to me, pay his meal. I looked at the keeper, no-smile face. While I was eating, she tried to make the area clean, the table, the burner, the plastic ware. Fine, it was a cleaned place. I soon realised that she was turn out the burner, the stove, the microwave, the fridge, the lamp. Wait ! I looked on the window, I said open till 10.00 pm. And it was near 10.00 pm. In my opinion, if you still have guest, you can cleaned up for closing, but can't turn off the lamp. It was really annoying, like someone pursued to move out. Horrible.

I ate faster and call the keeper for the bill. That time I really saw her true expression, seems to be upset. Sour-face, no good to express, told the cost fastly and wanted to close soon. What a rude attittude. If you wanted to close earlier just say that you accepted no more customer, because it gonna clossed. Well, that's my story from my very late dinner. 


In the future, I will eat again in that place, in the same range of time, but bring a lot of friends, so she can't refuse me to be the customer. Hmm…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment