Tuesday 9 August 2011

Please, borrow me..

Please, borrow me ..


Borrow me your heart
So I can understand
How you feel
How you will judge
Because it's not too easy to measure what you've felt
Even you told me everytime
And even I tried to digg out my sense to feel you thoroughly


Borrow me your brain
So I can think the same way like what you're thinking
And the things you hide
So I can understand
You don't have to tell me
I will jump into conclusion at a second
Because
You always say that I don't understand
Even it irritating to hear those words
Believe me, I'm still trying all this time


Borrow me your wisdom
Because the way I see is always mistaken
You said that I always do the wrong thing
Never a single thing that right
I want to see what kind of a wisdom you have
So perhaps we can make it on the same standard
And leave our misunderstanding behind


Please, borrow me you
So I can understand you inside and outside
So you can say out the word that 
You
Proud of my existance ...

No comments:

Post a Comment