Tuesday 11 May 2010

1# Step to Love

After the word " I love you ..." 
Usually become a forgetful

Forget how fragile a  love is..
That it may frozen in the end
Left you nothing but sadness
And a heart breaking things
Please completely realize
That still a way to keep our heart in love

Let's tell each other...
Just everything
Say love to each other..
I can understand 
That you still look at me

Say that you miss...
Makes me know you need me

Say that you feel sad and blue..
Let me taste your pain..

Say that you hate and mad..  
It is fine too...

Just don't  act like the others
They don't do anything for their love
Because they don't know anything about each other
These things ...
Just makes me sad..

Because loving is understanding
Because loving is believing
I want you to count on me
And I want to count on you
Together ..

Would you share anything with me?


4 comments:

  1. ow, i knew it, it's hard to do cause we're just see it as daily things ... sound difficult in hard times, but wisely way to accept ourselves .... that we're slaves... of love... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. maaf baru bisa kunjungan balik sekarang

    keren euy tulkisannya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nenidree : I agree.. sometimes we just don't realize that.. I guess...

    @ Inge : thanks for droping by.. Trims juga.. aku jadi tersanjung2 hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete