Monday 28 February 2011

Back To The Old Day (Part 1)

Back to the old day
I remembered the grass
The stone, the land
Here was the place
Where my journey started to begin
And let me have a precious memory

Here in this place
I met most of the gracious person
Who can see without even have to look
Who can feel the deepest of others
Who can sense only
But the sense was sharper than us the normal one


In their world
There's only darkness
But in their Blindness
They see more than I do
They know more than you do
They feel more than us
What an incredible person

No matter how hard their life is
They never give up their difficulties
They try and try to break through the limit
And get succeeded

How amazing they are
How Great The Lord !!

This is what I feel   when I got back again to the "Wyata Guna - Bandung".
It is one of several place for Tuna Netra in Indonesia, where people that loose their vision, educated and learn how to survive their life. I went there when I was 13 years old, when I was in secondary school. I was reading for them, and became their eyes at that time.  From them, I learn so many things, including my English. They were good in English Literature, They sometimes made my spelling better by making a correction on my pronunciation. I sometimes help them to write a letter. Hmm.. amazing and incredible person lives there.

And now, in this year, I come back again to that field, where people usually gather around and play soccer. They use the ball that have sound, and follow the sound only. No matter what, they tried to make a goal. Fun, isn't it? Sometimes, they fall, or bump into each other. And it was the fun I know. They enjoy the game and cheer up for their friend.

For this I thank God for the entire life, and I promised once that I wouldn't lost my spirit in life just because of some burden or barricade. Compared to them I have more, and I should not loose my spirit. As they try, I also have to try my best.(From Wyata Guna, Jl. Pajajaran Bandung - February 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment