Saturday 26 February 2011

The Dragon Has Gone

Sssshhh!!!
Breath deeply
I still can't believe

Facing close to the coffin
I found a face
That I always know

For the entire of his life
He did good
He's a cheer up person, cleared mind
Strong will and personality
Also kind-hearted deep inside

As it was the yesterday, when he stayed with me. Shared so many stories, laughed silly, pretend to each other enemies sometimes, but always do the rebellion together. He's my cousin. The lovable person, who taught me many things that I never knew, and make me learn how to calmly handle something, even in terrible condition.

This late afternoon
I step out of the place
Walking slowly
Inhale and exhale
As breathing is the most precious

Turn my head up
I saw a cloud pictured a dragon
Silently
My tears running down
Goodbye, my dragon...
This life has took you to finished it up so quickly
See you in the next life

If the next life is really exist...
Will you still share your story with me?

Dedicated to Tony Kurniadi - My Cousin, My Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment