Monday 14 February 2011

A Night Before Valentine

Just wondering what he's been doing this night...

I was trying to clean up my hard disk drive when I found one of his song. It called Can You Hear Me.

Later, I realized that was one of OST from one of his movie, Beethoven Virus. His voice so different here. But he really fill the emotion up based on the story off course. He really impressed me.

Listen to this song, I can feel the emotion within.
JGS emang bisa menjiwai lagu yang dibawakannya, tidak hanya modal tampang dan nampang.
He's so adorable !!

From the lyric, I can tell what the song is about. It's about a love for a woman that unreachable because the man is too late. The woman let the man go easily and lean on somebody else. Poor ....

Starting from wondering, I keep want to know, who's the lucky woman that spend a night before valentine with him. What did they do, what did they have.. Was it fantastic or just romantic.

Silly, right?
I guess I should stop now.
And.. for Sukkie ..
Happy Valentine's day



No comments:

Post a Comment